To successfully deliver on your sustainability ambitions, you must ensure that your suppliers can transform with you. Your suppliers need to must be supported and incentivized to drive change across their operations, and their own supply chain.
With the pressure on for buyers to shift their attitude towards suppliers and transform this key relationship to become mutually beneficial in reaching everyone’s sustainability goals, hear from the latest approaches from 3 senior leaders in our one-hour interactive webinar.
Join Reuters Events on Thursday, September 8 at 12pm ET for their free online webinar with:
- Chris Genteel Director of Supplier Diversity & Sustainability, Google
- Louisa McGuirk, Sustainable Procurement, Salesforce
- Fred Gersdorff, Sustainable Supply Chain Operations, General Motors
This webinar will cover how to:
- Educate and empower your suppliers through support groups, networks, and alliances to help them learn from your business, and from one another
- Explore the most effective means of incentivization through setting KPIs, internal recognition and rewarding achievements
- Understand how to invest in supplier capacity building by enacting real change in managerial practices for improved productivity and socially and environmentally responsible labour processes
Confirm your place at the webinar now – Thursday September 8th 12PM-1PM ET.