2016 Green Business Engagement National Network Summit
Call for Papers (Deadline is July 22, 2016)
GBENN 2013 Summit
The GBENN Summit is an essential information sharing and networking event for green business engagement programs from throughout the country. Informational sessions will feature a variety of topics and specializations.
Our goals for the 2016 Summit include:
- Strengthen the dialogue and advance collaborative opportunities that began at the 2013 Summit
- Share best practice information across programs and foster collaboration that advances the unique objectives of green business programs.
- Advance strategic development goals of the Green Business Engagement National Network – driving greater network impact.
- Create collaborative programming that strategically stimulates network growth
- Engage new green business engagement programs in the network, fostering networking and relationship-building between programs
GBENN is seeking proposals for session presentations on topics including:
- Evolving a green business program in a saturated marketplace
- Formulas for success: How to efficiently work with small businesses and local municipalities
- How to leverage collective green business program impact or power of individual efforts to address climate or environmental goals at the community, regional, and/or national level
- Reaching new industries that do not have existing sustainability standard
- Recognition – elevating the value and clout of your program
- Sector-specific green business programming (ex: grocery, retail, healthcare, hospitality, etc.)
- Sustainability reporting and metrics
- Using community-based social marketing and outreach in your community (a “Powered by PechaKucha” format is being considered for this session)
- Open topic: Emerging green business program issues
GBENN defines a green business program as a specific program organized to support the development and implementation of sustainability practices in businesses for a defined region or state. All summit content is designed for information dissemination and sharing among programs and not the individual green businesses.
All proposals must be submitted via the online submission form hosted by Constant Contact. Green business programs can submit more than one proposal for consideration, but only one proposal per topic. Questions can be directed to GBENN at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit proposal now.
Submission Deadline: Friday, July 22 at 11:59PM (eastern)
Priority will be given to those proposals submitted before the deadline. You may still submit a proposal after June 30, but it will NOT be reviewed unless we find a certain topic within our program to be lacking in content.
Thank you, and we look forward to reading your submissions!
GBENN Summit Organizers: